The Renewable Energy Research Conference (RERC) 2014 was organized at the University of Oslo in June 2014.
More than 160 researchers from prominent international and Norwegian research institutes put forward their latest discoveries and analysis within the field on renewable energy research.
- Renewable Energy Production
- Renewable Energy Storage
- From ZEB to Smart Cities
- Energy Distribution (Smart Grid)
- Innovation and Public Engagement
- A Green European Electricity Marked
- Transition Strategies, Policy and Scenarios
- Sustainable Transport
Manuscripts from the conference are published in Energy Procedia, edited by Tine Uberg Nærland. The 33 articles in Energy Procedia volume 58 can be read online through open access.
Here you will find pocasts from the keynote presentations.
Here you will find videos of the plenum sessions with presentations given by:
- Dr. Jae Edmonds, chief scientist at the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory's Joint Global Change Research Institute
- Dr. Yoshiro Owadano, director general of the Fukushima Renewable Energy Institute
- Dr. Patrick Graichen, director of Agora Energiewende
The conference is organized by the Centre for Renewable Energy a virtual centre owned by NTNU, UiO, Sintef and IFE. UiO Energy hosted RERC 2014.
RERC is arranged every second year. The first conference took place in Trondheim in 2010 and gathered over 400 participants from 21 different nationalities.
For more information on the conference please visit the RERC 2014 website.